You must need to login..!
Wealth – income and money – facts you need to know to create wealth.
The middle class is not a sustainable income bracket. The average middle-class person earns $59,000 per year. After taxes, that amounts to $40,000. With food, rent, car, gas, utilities, phone, internet/cable, clothes, presents and trips – that doesn’t leave you enough to even cover it all.
Here’s four money facts you must know to help you get out of the middle class.
1. False data about finances. You not only have the wrong data, you have false data and beliefs you must rid yourself of.
2. Money is useless until it’s used. Money in a bank doesn’t earn anything.
3. Put money first. Money is a good motivator. Don’t be afraid to let money be the reason you do things.
4. Don’t spend your money, invest it.
What should you invest in? You should invest in this order of importance.
1. Yourself. The more you improve your skills and knowledge the more you increase your earning potential. More income is what will get you out of the middle class.
2. Brand. People need to know you and your business. This is the only way you’ll increase sales – of yourself or your product/service.
3. Something outside of yourself and brand. This area should be an investment that will produce passive income, a monthly positive cash flow and in a real asset that can appreciate over time.
ONLY 1 Week til 10X Growth Conference 3!!!
Get Your Seats… It’s Now or Never!
Here are the current deals we have running:
✔︎ Executive Supersaver: 10xgrowthcon.com/supersaver
✔︎ Executive BOGO – 10xgrowthcon.com/executive
✔︎ Mezzanine BOGO – 10xgrowthcon.com/mezz
✔︎ VIP BOGO – 10xgrowthcon.com/vipbogo
Don’t miss out… Reserve your seat TODAY!
10X Growth Conference 3: 10xgrowthcon.com/tickets
#business #realestate #investing #GrantCardone #10XRule #SalesTraining #SalesMotivation
Our offerings under Rule 506(c) are for accredited investors only.
FOR OUR CURRENT REGULATION A OFFERING, NO SALE MAY BE MADE TO YOU IN THIS OFFERING IF THE AGGREGATE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAY IS MORE THAN 10% OF THE GREATER OF YOUR ANNUAL INCOME OR NET WORTH. DIFFERENT RULES APPLY TO ACCREDITED INVESTORS AND NON-NATURAL PERSONS. BEFORE MAKING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT YOUR INVESTMENT DOES NOT EXCEED APPLICABLE THRESHOLDS, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW RULE 251(D)(2)(I)(C) OF REGULATION A. FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ON INVESTING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REFER TO WWW.INVESTOR.GOV.
For our anticipated Regulation A offering, until such time that the Offering Statement is qualified by the SEC, no money or consideration is being solicited, and if sent in response prior to qualification, such money will not be accepted. No offer to buy the securities can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until the offering statement is qualified. Any offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance given after the qualification date. A person’s indication of interest involves no obligation or commitment of any kind. Our Offering Circular, which is part of the Offering Statement, may be found at https://cardonecapital.com/offering-1